Monday, September 7, 2009

gossip geek. "i'm not gossip girl and not perez hilton either"

Perez HiltonImage via Wikipedia

just want to post personal message here

lots of people are comparing me to gossip girl and perez hilton, that's flattering but my concept is way far from those two icon.

gossip girl talks about the happenings in upper east side, everything about gossip girl is fictional. i did blog about the happenings in my campus but i also blog about what's happening out there.

perez hilton is a ****** blogger, he's an inspiration but i never read his blog so to me he's not inspiring me to make this blog at all.

anyway, thanx for supporting 'the gossip geek'. the blog bout wannabe made by wannabe for wannabe.

(^-^)

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com