Wednesday, January 13, 2010

REVIVAL OF A NEW TERM

First week in campus...





What else should I do other than drinking at the cafe with friends, talking and catching up.

Then one of my friend said the word... the word that I haven't heard since 2006, It was surprising to heard that word used in a different environment, let out by the mouth of people not from my high school...

you see, I've been learning lots of new vocabs from my former school, and this one special word is not an exception... this word is used to describe certain type of people, well there are other words which we can use but they are taboo, so we hardly heard them, so we created a word that can be used to describe them but at the same time trying not to insult anyone...

It's like calling a stupid person 'KURANG PANDAI' instead of 'BODOH' or using 'KURANG ASAM' as a curse word instead of 'KURANG AJAR'.

thanks to the person that created the word, good job...

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com