Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A House Is Not A Home

it was like a billion years ago since i last posted anything in here, well it happens that the new place I'm staying doesn't have internet connection so that explains the less blogging.


ok so i have given a clue that i am staying at new house apparently i got kicked out of college because i'm not active enough

this new house that i'm stayin in is actually kinda cool and i have my own room and a fridge so it's ok, the only thing that bother me is the fact that i need to pay the rent and the electric and water bill, but that were the only sucks factor and the rest of my time in this house is actually kinda fun.

i'm not gonna tell who my roomate are but they are cool people, and by cool I mean really cool they let me let my dishes unwashed for like several days. not that i'm too lazy to clean up myself but it was the sink that suffered some minor leakage.

ok so the title says it all, the house is not considered a home if you're not happy in it, so right now i'm happy to be in it, that's all thanks.
"Not an actual picture of my house... seriously"

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com