Saturday, February 11, 2012

Viz-a-viz s’il vous plait…

Which one is an easier way to communicate with someone ?

a) face to face conversation.
b) via text message.

I choose ‘a’ because most of the time texting or IM-ing (or chatting) can send out a wrong impression if the text is interpreted wrongly.

Well, I have my own experience. There’s one person who doesn’t talk much with me in person but decided to text and chat with me instead, surprisingly he got a lot to say to me online than in real life.

I got that, some people are just too shy to speak directly in person but what I find annoying is when this person decided to say things that I didn’t like. Trying too hard to make a conversation with me online. Sorry, I found it awkward.

My point is, be brave to have a face to face conversation…

XOXO

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com