Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Story of Shadow People

WARNING: Don't read this in the dark !

 I don't usually talk about paranormal thing in this blog but I've read something about shadow people in a website and I it actually reminded me of an incident in my school, well, not actually an incident but two and one of it involved me.


A bit about shadow people, it is actually a type of spirit which appear like a figure of shadow but of course with eyes and other shit, people actually see them in peripheral vision which is at the side of our stereoscopic vision (scientific much!). It's been seen everywhere in the world and involved something evil.


These stories happened in my school... well, shit like this happens all the time in boarding school, trust me!

The first one was witnessed by a bunch of students who arrived from the night class. When they pass a room next to the praying room, they saw a shadow figure sitting on one of the bed. They thought it was someone but they were shocked to see the figure was only shadow.
They summoned the prefect to open the room but the figure disappeared.


The next story happened to me...
It was early in the morning and our bathroom has no light so we have to take shower in the dark. It was 4am and there's already a bunch of people walking around so I'm not scared at all.
Then I enter the bathroom and I saw a shadow figure at my back from the reflection of the mirrors in the bathroom and it entirely blocked the light from the outside making the bathroom pitch black. I was panicking and freaking out and I rushed out of the room and I swear that I saw a hooded figure walk (well, not walking because I don't see no legs) into one of the toilet cubicle.


[oh gosh, I'm having goosebumps already]... well do y'all think I'm lying? Well, my story is arguable because it's 4 am and I just woke up so the shadow thing must've been my hallucinations right... but what about the experience with the group of students who saw it together ? So do you guys had ever encounter the shadow people ? Better not wish for it...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The hatman shadow person is haunting my house! he comes only when i'm frustrated or mad, makes me feel terrified and always plays with my lamps on the desk.

grtz Rox (Holland)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com