Monday, August 27, 2012

McDonald's Dessert Disaster

I am a huge fan of fast food especially McDonald (or as people called it, McD). To be honest they are also responsible for my increasing waistline.

Recently, they had launched a new addition to their dessert division, the Kellogg's Corn Flakes Sundae and McFlurry, perfect companion to round up your favourite McDonald's meal !

Via Facebook (McDonald)
It looks yummy right? So I decided to try one which is the chocolate flavoured sundae. So, I was standing in front of the counter waiting for my order and of course I decided to watch the girl make the sundae. At first she made a normal chocolate sundae and I was excited to see how she's gonna add on the corn flakes. I was like, hopefully she's not gonna just pour the whole corn flakes to the sundae. I was expecting a chocolate sundae just like the one in the advertisement.

So you guys wanna see the end product. It's after the jump.
Well, here it is, the McDonald's Kellogg's Corn Flakes Chocolate Sundae !!!


Disappointed? Well I am ... I guess you should never put an high expectation on McDonald. :-(

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com