Sunday, August 12, 2012

Never wear a VERSACE clothes if you're going to VERSACE

Really? What kinda moron makes that kinda rule?

As you all might not know especially those living in Sabah Borneo. PADINI Warisan Square is closing down and having clearance sale and as usual it does not benefit me as most of their clothes doesn't come in my size.

Going back to the topic, last week I was planning to go shop at other PADINI store as they sell one of the best and affordable slacks with my friend.

Unfortunately I was unable to do that as my friend was wearing a PADINI sweatshirt. According to em the shirt was bought at the same store I was planning to go and it was bought on SALE which give more reason for him to be humiliated by the salesperson there (according to his theory).

Just like that I have to change my plan and shop at Dockers instead, gosh if only they got something in my size.

Anyway in a totally unrelated news, I've bought a new shirt from PADINI. It was RM129 (GASPS!!!). Don't worry it was on sale it wasn't like I have to sell my kidney to buy it.


0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com