Sunday, December 5, 2010

myspace got F'ed

As I was looking for inspiration for my blog today, I got an e-mail from an old friend - myspace. It was about the new myspace look that's supposed to rivaled facebook.

The first thing I saw was the myspace logo which is 'my______' instead of myspace. Get it ? The ________ should be pronounced as space I guess.

I logged in and saw a familiar environment.

...

I think myspace just got facebook-ed. The new myspace is literary the doppleganger of the facebook that we know now. Is this new my_______ interface supposed to attract back people. Below is the preview of the new myspace interface and the facebook one. Judge it yourself.

" This is the new myspace"
 "This is the facebook we know"

2 comments:

Ezrl G said...

I do have my_______ account i guess.add me ok..

thegossipgeek / taylor said...

follow my blog and i will follow ur blog

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com