Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"When in doubt. . . wear red"

I like changing my hair color and I have premature grey hair problem which irritates me.

I want to dye my hair but I don't know what color should I pick, brunette is too safe and I like to have fun with my hair. You guys know I'm a crazy Top Model (The Americans one) fan so I was watching the latest season and saw one of the contestant get a makeover which is a red hair dye job. I was like, wow, that was something..

and then there's Rihanna's new hairstyle, which says you don't have to be pale skin to rock the red hair
and Gerard Way (My Chemical Romance)... and he's pale
 so what do you guys think... ? Can I rock it...

UPDATE: Oh, wait I forgot I already dyed my hair red few years back . . . considering blue !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've dyed my hair too. also red but i want to be gaara. so i turn myself into red. hehe~

thegossipgeek said...

ya... i got the gaara tattoo but not on my forehead la...

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com