Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Oh Hell No ! Are we pedophiles ?

This is a facebook-related news. Before I begin I want to present to you two facts that are related with what I'm going to blog about.

Fact #1 : On December 6 recently, there was this huge facebook-wide thing going on where people on facebook have to changed their profile pictures to cartoon characters in order to give homage to abused children.

Fact #2 : This is from one of my facebook friend:

*URGENT*Did you know that the group asking everyone to change their profile picture to a cartoon character is actually a group of pedophiles?They're doing it because kids will accept their friend request faster if they see a cartoon picture. It has nothing to do with supporting child violence, it... was on.TV and it's ...on tonight's news..Put this as your status to warn people and have them change their picture back.
Which one do you think is right ? I seriously think that both thing is bull-crap. The first one tells you that by changing your profile picture you are actually supporting against child violence, I didn't buy that although I have a few cartoon profile picture in my album. This is just something viral that people started like the Spongebob! Patrick! Squidward! thing.
facebook killed spongebob
The second fact is sort of creepy, I mean this can be real and if it's all over the news, why didn't I heard about it but, we never know. 
"It all started in facebook"
UPDATE : Fact #2 is actually a hoax. I've knew it ! 

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com