Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Confession of The thegossipgeek

"When you turn, or start over, it means you're leaving something behind" 
-Jessica, True Blood- 
A long time ago I made my policy which is to not write anything personal in my blog because of the unknown circumstances that might happened as a result of the post, but I think this one should be an exception.
First of all let me tell you about Jessica, she's a character from True Blood series. Although she looked like a good girl, she's constantly struggling with some bad urges inside her which is affecting her daily life.
But I'm not here to tell you about Jess, I'm here to talk about something that has been disturbing me for years because I have done something terrible which is kinda unforgivable.
I have a conflict with a person, I have been trying to find a way to settle this problem but the other side doesn't seem to care.
The other person decided to get over this thing and walk away, leaving me and it seems pretty easy for 'em.
I haven't jump to that yet, because I believe I can sort this thing out but I can't do it alone. So what should I do, should I just forget about it and start my new life and just forget that we have been friend for a long time.
Obviously, I can do that, I mean I can't push 'em to be my friend again, right? But, I don't think it's easy maybe because I'm scared that if I didn't make this right the person is gonna think bad about me. Isn't that selfish? I mean, I need to settle this problem just to clean my tainted reputation?
I'm fine if they want to isolate me, but I just want to find a proper way to end this thing.
If I decided to start a new life, that means I'm erasing them from my memories, them are those who I think were parts of my bad memories. It ain't gon' be easy.
I think it will be selfish if I decided not to let them go, so from now on, I'm going to let them go and wish them well, right now, that is the best thing I can possibly do.
P/S: Sorry readers, I know I've been quite personal and emotional lately :-)

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com