Monday, August 1, 2011

What's Cooking ?

I've never been a big fan of cooking show but add some reality show flare to it and I'm in !

Star World (astro CH711) had become this trashy channel that I think has been encouraging women to be some materialistic vain person (same goes to you DIVA Universal ! Give me Hallmark back !).


"Nice logo but Ke$ha? Really?"

Anyway, I have few favorite shows on that channel, one of it is Hell's Kitchen which is currently on its 9th season (US) and the 8th season was on Star World.

If y'all don't know what Hell's Kitchen it, don't worry just Google it, it's a cooking competition show hosted by mouthy billionaire celebrity chef, Gordon Ramsay.

I enjoyed watching this particular season because of the casts, from the Jersey Shore-ish Vinny to the bitchy Sabrina but my personal favorite is of course, Boris, cause he reminded me of someone.

"Yes that someone sweats like pig too"

I've watched the entire season and restrained myself from checking Wikipedia for spoilers and I was glad [SPOILER ALERT] that Nona won over Russell because personally, I think Russell is an uptight person and you don't wanna go near an uptight person.

Yes, this show also gave me inspiration to learn a little bit about cooking and stuff, yep, yeah that's bout it and before I go just want to informed you guys that Masterchef Malaysia is coming to town ! Yay !!! Malaysia itself got few big name in the culinary industry, yes he's been in Oprah too ! That's of course is our very own, Chef Wan and I admitted that I have a little bit of shock when I knew that he's married with two children.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com