Sunday, October 25, 2009

guilty pleasures... my favorite facebook apps

facebook is the most popular social site today, one of its attraction is the applications. for me, i can totally say that i am addicted to facebook bcause of the apps and i spend like 6 hours a day using the apps alone. GOSH! that's a lot of time !

6 hours a day
6 X 7 days = 42 hours a week 
42 X 7 weeks = 294 hours a month
294 X 12 = 3528 hours a year

That's like 147 days a year, I spend almost half of my life in a year on facebook !!!

OK so FYI I do have life but facebook-ing is like an addiction, k... i just need some help...

here's 7 of my favorite apps, blame them for my addiction, blame them !

#7 Celebrity Agent


FYI, Daniel Craig never exists in Celebrity Agent

imagine yourself as an agent for top hollywood celebs, you get money everytime your celebs get the buzz, you got badges everytime you collect certain celebs... BADGES !!!

#6 Sorority Life

Why stiletto logo... oh i see, it does shaped like an S and L...

it's been a man's dream (or at least my dream) to go to a sorority and meet all those hawt chicks, sorority life give me that kinda chance to explore the life of a sorority girls, now i know all they do is 'socialize', 'fight', 'glam' themselves, and the house mom gives 'em brownie points everytime they did a good job...

#5 Rock Legend

Golden harp with strings of flame... that can only happened in Rock Legend

this is the game for those who don't get to play Guitar Hero on their game console - like myself. get groupies and travel the world - it gets better and better...

#4 SuperPoke Pets

HA HA... LAUGH AND DIE

From the guys who brought you SuperPoke, now comes SuperPoke pets where you can adopt the pig, tiger, turtle and rabbit from the SuperPoke fame, as you leveled up your pet grow too, watch your pet grow bigger and finally die of obesity... (just look at the turtle's belly (picture above))

#3 Barn Buddy

Somebody feed the dog please... !!!


a game for farmer wannabes... there's a lot of farming game in facebook, but barn buddy cut the hassle for you, the plant will never rot (did your hear that Farmville? rotting veggies sucks!) , no need to refill the water can (Country Story eat your heart out !) and you can get a dog to watch your farm (Farm Town anyone?). I even do some campaigning to get 10 friends so I can get the dog for free, i named the dog Balang as a tribute to my dad's dog...

#2 Mafia Wars


Not suitable for works !!!

if The Godfather is your favorite movie, this apps will too... from New York to Cuba to Russia to Bangkok. I don't know why I like this app so much, it's just satisfying to see myself killing people as i leveled up...

#1 Pet Society


Nice staircase
with over a million players one couldn't defy that this game is the best, one person even describe that PSA Syndrome exists - PSA stands for Pet Society Addiction, people actually skips work to play this game !!!

There you go, my 7 deadly facebook sins, what's yours... if any leave your comments in the comment box...

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com