Friday, October 2, 2009

"i was born to be a weirdo" TAYLOR

Freaks and Geeks album coverImage via Wikipedia
taylor is weird and proud of it.

"i was called weirdo since kindergarten," he claimed.

kids teased him when he decided to shave his head during his years in kindergarten. "it was frustrating at first, but i still got friends to back me up, kids are just mean. i have this classmate, a girl with curly hair and she managed to get through the two years in kindergarten being called 'Maggi Hair'", said him.

"when i get in primary school, i was one of the guys who wears shorts to school, when long trousers hits the wave and everyone is following the trend, they started to outcast me pushing me to wear trousers".

during his final years in primary school, taylor wears his shirt with all the buttons buttoned up. i looked like the geek from "The New Guy" movie. I comb my hair to the side (belah siring) and my science teacher told me i looked like an old uncle. then i saw Nick Carter with his middle parted hair then i changed my hairstyle. it's not good but it's better".

"I hated it when people called me weirdo (pelik) but I learn to be positive about it and i rock the weird thing that i got in me. my way of thinking is just different and weirder than most of the people and I don't know if it's gonna bring me good stuff or not but so far I'm in a good direction..."
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com