Thursday, May 6, 2010

the CITY preview : The Bridge Over Troubled Water

Leaving Campus:

After like the longest week ever, I finally finished my test. Not gonna say that it's horrible but compare to what I've done last semester, this semester I am sure that my pointer will be somehow better than the previous one. I admit that I sucked at most of the paper but I tried my best and I haven't sleep for days so it's better worth it.

"I'm Gonna Be An Intern!"

Yes, this semester break there will be no break for me cause I'm gonna be doing an internship program or industrial training as they call it in - guess what? ... KL !!! I don't want to brag or boast or whatever but KL is like the Big Apple of Malaysia (yes, if we compare to the other city in Malaysia I think)
Tonight, I'm gonna pack my bags and leave Kuching by tommorow.

P/s: Who are the new people I'm going to meet in KL, I wonder...

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com