Monday, September 13, 2010

Backin Up ! Backin Up !

I know this is old news but I just wanna share this with u guys...

When I'm telling something to others I like to give the story a little twist, exaggerate it, add something, with my voice, my facial expression and some body language and I thought I was good at it until I saw this lady, is it the coffee or what, I don't know...

This incident happened in Kansas City, where two robbers enter a Shell Station and try to rob it, and they are ordering the peop... wait, you can hear the rest of the story from this lady...



yes... yes... yes... I know she's a drama queen.

And just like Antoine Dodson, this lady get auto tuned by The Gregory Brothers.



this song is in Billboard Hot 100 chart...

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com