Thursday, September 30, 2010

This is why all the LAN cable port is damaged !!!

I am one of thousand users that access the net from my campus' library and now I found out that most port can't be used because someone (or something) has pulled it too hard to the point that it can't be used any longer.

So, today (on this day this was posted) I happened to catch one of the culprit, which I'm sure there were many and take a photo.

I'm not gonna put her (there! I said it, the culprit is a girl!) face in this blog but I just hope everyone take good care of the facilities here because there are many people using them.

"It's like some game of tug-o-war"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shes a bitch! thats what i can say

thegossipgeek / taylor said...

that's rude thing to describe her but i couldn't agree more

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com