Friday, September 10, 2010

If my life was a TV show...

like other fame whore i always wished i can have like a TV show, my life is not as interesting as we all see in TV but there are few moments in my life that i thought are reality show worth moment... of course drama doesn't happened on daily basis around me but if there are any TV network want to give me a chance to have my own TV show or made a show inspired by my life here's what I'm going to pitch to them...


  • My 5 years in boarding school...
When I was 13 I was sent to a boarding school far away from my home (200 km is far away, in my standard)... there I learn a lot about life and being independent, I transformed myself with the help of 3 other friends... the show will involve lots of interesting thing like the bully issue (yes, lots of bullies in boarding school), but this show will wrapped up after 5 season because after high school we're going on our separate ways...

this show sounds like...


"oh yeah, sex & the city... bad idea..."

screw it... : - P

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com