Monday, September 13, 2010

They ruined Nescafe 3 - in - 1 ! ! !

What ! What ! What !

They ruined my favorite beverage, the nasty corporation ... they just have to ruined everything isn't it ! First it's maggi ! Now, nescafe !!! Soon they're gonna ruined MILO !!! Stop them !!!


 "Nescafe and me is like Bella and Edward ... inseparable"

What am I talking about? Have you guys tasted the new and supposedly "improved" Nescafe 3 - in 1? I did and it's bad, what happened to the good 'ol one?

Basically in an attempt to Starbucks-ed the drinks they made the nescafe looked more expensive by putting on some little bubble at the surface and it sucks ! I don't even know the purpose of the little nasty bubbles, maybe they're supposed to give you some tingly tickle when you touch em with your lips and it supposed to give you some 'coffergasm' or something...

They should be focusing on the taste of the coffee not the appearance, and it taste like detergent too (I wonder what chemical is added to make all those bubbles... *wonder*)

If y'all don't believe me here's a picture as a proof that the new nescafe is NAAASTTTYYY...

pictures after the jump... [WARNING... NSFW picture]




Bleurk.... !!!

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com